Friday, November 12, 2010

Reiki for the Priest

As the Catholic Church forbids Reiki I would like to speak up on this issue-not all priests and nuns agree. I personally know nuns who practice Reiki and also I provided 10 sessions for a Catholic Priest early this year. I am writing my third book now, "Miracles From Mars, Reiki Encounters of the 3rd Kind ," in which there is a story of remarkable sessions where Father Johns inoperable brain tumor massively improved. This book is not about ETs but the uncanny Reiki sessions right here on Earth. By the way, Cancer Centers of America recommend Reiki and do it in the hospital, They also recommend patients get Reiki in between cancer treatments. Their agenda is actually holistic-I'm impressed. Any input from you folks-what are your thoughts and any uncanny sessions you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment