Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ENERGY SESIONS-OPPORTUNITY TO CALL IN HEALERS

I am an RN and have a professional life as a nurse educator for Mott Community College. I also have had a private healing practice for the past 13 years. I recall my friends husband responding to my initial idea to open a Reiki (and other energy modalities)practice..."Who would come?" he asked as he wrinkled up his face. "Someone will," was my immediate response. Since then many, many someones have come from all walks of life...now adding up to many hundreds of someones. For those who wish, we open our energy session with a moment of silence where the client is given an opportunity to "call in their healer"to assist with the treatment. Over time I find out people call on such figures as their guardian angels, grandparents, Jesus....but the most often called upon figure is Mary, the Blessed Mother. This no longer surprises me-it seems she is a universal mother and as my yoga teacher pointed out,"Everyone needs a mother." One such powerful-unforgetable session is one I wrote about- I was certain Mary actually came to assist. I am an every day person with no more psycic gifts or special healing talents than you-please read, "Apparition of the Blessed Mother," in my ebook ordered on www.sharonbaker.net -it is in both books-"Healing With Hands" and also "Miracles From Mars." I am certain this account and others will leave you with a new perspective! Happy reading, Sharon sbakerhealer@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment